Berlin Nanospacecraft Alliance (BNA)
Consortium of Aerospace SMEs
Email: info (at) bna-space .de
Image credits: TU Berlin
BEESAT is a registered trademark of Technische Universität Berlin.
Board of Directors
Jens Freymuth (chairman)
Dr. Harry Adirim
Dr. Daniel Noack
Registration Court and Association Register Number
Berlin-Charlottenburg, VR 39915 B
Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we respect the data protection and inform you about the collected and stored data and your rights to information, correction, blocking and deletion.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website www.bna-space.com. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- The person responsible within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the Berlin Nanosatellite Alliance e.V., represented by the board of directors, Marchstr. 12/F6, 10587 Berlin, Germany, info (at) bna-space .de (see Imprint).
- When you contact us by telephone, e-mail or via a contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if necessary) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
- If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
- You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (Legal basis for this: Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”), and is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files stored on your computer that allow us to analyze the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by you is usually sent to one Google transmits and stores Google’s servers in the United States of America (USA). In the event of activation of IP anonymization on this website, however, your IP address will be transferred by Google within or outside of the member states of the European Union. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to and shortened to a Google server in the US. On our behalf, Google uses this information to evaluate your visit behavior on this website and to submit reports on the website’s website. To put together activities and to further with the website use and the internal to provide related services to us.
- The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. However, please be aware that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to the fullest. You can prevent the collection of the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and your use of the website from Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available on the following link and on your Install terminal: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ().” This means that IP addresses can be shortened and excluded, so that if the data collected about you are personally identifiable, they will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be processed immediately deleted.
- We have concluded a contract data processing contract with Google Inc. and fully implement the requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
§ 5 Use of YouTube
§ 6 Collection of personal data when concluding contracts
- When using the website for the conclusion of contracts, we collect the personal data necessary for the performance of the contract and enforcement of payment claims by us.
(Legal basis for this: Art. 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR).
- Name first Name
- home address (street, house number, zip code)
- If necessary different billing address
- E-mail address
- telephone number
- Customer status (new customer, existing customer)
§ 7 objection to advertising mails
The contact details published by Berlin Nanosatellite Alliance within the framework of the imprint obligation are not to be considered as consent to the sending of unsolicited advertising and informational materials. By way of precaution, such use is hereby contradicted. The Berlin Nanosatellite Alliance expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising, for example through spam e-mails.